April 30: Transfer to Zaandaam, Netherlands

April 30


This is for you


I am indeed getting transferred this week to Zaandaam. I dont know where it is but I guess we go to the ward in Amsterdam. I will be also be training a new missionary, which is pretty cool. I haven't done that yet. We are going to be totally lost for the next couple weeks. But it will be exciting. 

I will be missing the worlds best chocolate, it is actually the best. The fries are pretty good as well, but dutch fries are not really any worse. But I do get fresh milk again instead of boxed milk. And stroopwafels. And I will have to eat herring with my greenie. Also it will be cool to explore Amsterdam. Hopefully we will not run into the red light district. 

We did a lot of service this week. It was tiring. But I got some chocolate milk afterwards and it was super good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First full week/Carnival

Goodbye to Zaandam and a really cool castle

Tall Baller Dutchies