Temple and transfer to Belgium

Going to the temple was nice this week. It was like a good drink of water. Unfortunately it took the whole day. We had to catch the 6:15 am train and we got back home at about 10:00pm. But we had a good conference and I saw most of my group there. They had us split into 2 zones over 3 days. Someone else has the picture. Every conference we all sing the dutch birthday song to those who will be jarig. This time I got to lead the song, but someone else also has the video. 

Thank you for sending the rattlesnake eggs. They are making the best spiritual thoughts. We have had a few priceless screams. 

As for Trump, everybody else in the world seems to be mourning. Nobody opened their door this week. The funny thing was that the only people that mentioned it to us on Wednesday were really happy that he one. Probably the only two happy people here about it. I wore the Trump tie to the temple, on Wednesday and to church on Sunday. I did not show anybody the back, but I got a few compliments. They funniest thing about the tie is that it is made in China.

Bad thing about the week is that the investigator that came to church a couple weeks ago dropped us this week. She finds it too stressful to make appointments, and is still interested to come to church again, but wont make any commitments, so it is kind of a waste of time to try to work with somebody that is not willing to make any effort. It was not a very good afternoon. 

It is getting very cold. I dont think it got over 4 degrees Celsius this week at all. There is a large pond by us that is now frozen over. The ice is too think to play on. It snowed on Tuesday after we got home from the temple. 

I am transferring to Belgium on Wednesday.

 I am going to a tiny place called Geel. 


The cool thing about Belgium is that the train pass is unlimited the whole month, so I can go anywhere in Belgium for P day for free.

 My new com is going to be Elder Stanworth. I am replacing Elder Dearden. It is strange because Elder Dearden and I will have served in the same 3 first places now. I dont know where he is going. Elder Stanworth was also trained in Breda and I replaced him when I first came into the land. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First full week/Carnival

Tall Baller Dutchies

The Province of Drenthe