Christmas in the MTC

This is my and my companion (from New Zealand) first white Christmas
6'5, 6'2, 6'3, 6'7  Two midgets between giants
Steele, Gemmel, Packard, MacKay



The elders in my district are from Payson Utah, SLC Utah, and my companion is from New Zealand. He knows Elder Hemi.
We will be out of here on January 26. However, they are moving us Dutchies to a different branch in a few days. We will be with the Albanians, Hungarians and Turkish. I hope they don't move us to a different living space. There are only 6 elders on our whole floor. The other changes that will be happening are that we no longer have a scheduled time for laundry and that we have not time limit or schedule for emailing on p day, and we can also email during our additional study times on any day. That will be  in 5 days.




This is how much snow we got on Christmas day



The Dutch is coming along really well. For only two week, I am actually beginning to be able to almost speak fluidly, though I do not have a very big vocabulary yet. However, I can teach simple lessons without having to read sentences or pause to think about what I will say next very much. 

The other Elders are doing good as well. A couple of them took German in High School so They have a better base on they have good background for the language, but they have to try and not mix their German with Dutch. The sisters in our District are having a hard time with it, but our teachers are very good so they will get it.
Gemmel making a snow angel



Mom: Do you like the t-shirt that Daisy got you for Christmas? (Daisy is his cat)
Connely: Yes, it makes me feel like a thug

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First full week/Carnival

Tall Baller Dutchies

Goodbye to Zaandam and a really cool castle